Wednesday, July 04, 2012


motoring toward Majuro! front or trough earlier delayed us for hours with heavy rain and 25kt winds...on the nose of course! main halyard jammed and had to cut it to lower mainsail...100 miles to go! now thursday, 30 miles to go, fighting strong headwinds, squalls, currents..enough fuel for the pass only...if we get to it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O;K you got me 'biting my nails' did you get into the atol?
free to Roam